Technology has changed the way we see and experience our world. Information moves a lot quicker, modes of communication have changed, and the ways in which we can present our ideas to an audience have all been permanently altered. This is especially true for business today who not only have to compete with each other through traditional means, but now also have to build a strong digital or online presence to reach — and influence — their clients.
In order for businesses and business owners to thrive — and not just survive — in a digitally-powered landscape, learning the ropes of digital marketing has become a must. It’s important to keep in mind that in order to keep up with the times, they must change and evolve with them!
Interested parties can grab the opportunity to do so at the second Digital Marketing 101 seminar slated on October 16 to 17 and the SMX Convention Center, Pasay City.
This two-day workshop is designed specifically for beginners with a basic grasp of digital marketing. The workshop’s goal is to equip them with the know-how to successfully make the shift from traditional to digital marketing in their respective fields. A complete and concise overview of the key aspects of digital marketing, and how to effectively utilize them in a marketing plan will be covered.
Resource speakers include the following experts and their respective discussions:
- Raymon Cayabyab, COO of Mobext: Mobile marketing
- Amir Tohid, Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Analytics Effect: Digital Marketing Analytics
- Alex Jusay, General Manager, Tveez Solutions: Video
- KanKan Ramos-Lim, COO of Arriba Digital: How To Optimize Your Social Media Campaign
- CJ Masungsong, Asst Sales Manager of True Logic Online Solutions: Search
- Laszlo Lim, Managing Partner, Digital Endeavors: Strategy
- Iggy Javellana, Growth Director, Mobext: The Many Faces of Digital Content: How the Right Content Can Generate Results
- Marv De Leon, Founder and Podcaster, Freelance Blend: Blogging and Podcasting.
Entrepreneurs and SME owners, members of the academe, BPO sourcing and marketing personnel, government personnel, brand personnel, advertising agency representatives, business leaders, website owners and students wishing to deepen their knowledge of digital marketing are encouraged to attend.
For queries and complete details on seminar fees and registration, call Neotrade (NEO CCM) at + 63 938 0837 or 0915 6779797, or log on to www.neotrade.co and visit the official :Neotrade Events and Phil3DExpo Facebook pages for more information.
Media Partners for this event are Businessworld, Travelife Magazine and Inquirer.net.